Nice game! I like that I have to repair and then level up. I found it disturbing that wasd make me move depending on the direction of the ship, I had to get used to it. Maybe put in a setting to let decide the player which way to move they desire?
Good Carrots in the Bad Bunny Land
Rescue the wrecked ships and bring the strained carrots backs to your home planet. But be aware that the Bad Bunny Empire will do everything possible to bring your doom. Stay alive until you meet the Bad Bunny Bosses and destroy them!
In this game you will find:
- Pleasant graphics
- Challenging space fights
- Boss fights
- Ship upgrades when leveling up your home planet
- Score system
My highest score is 11609. What's yours?
The game was made for the Godot Wild Jam #34
- Use the WASD keys to move
- Use Mouse to aim and shoot.
- Press 'E' to scan your surroundings
- Press 'Space' to activate turbo speed
- Laser Shot by NSStudios from freesound.org
- Laser Warning by SamsterBirdies from freesound.org
- Laser Beam by SamsterBirdies from freesound.org
- Level Up, Orb Death, Carrot Rescue Feedback, and Boss Shield Sounds by ZynAddSubFX from opengameart.org
- Boss State Feedback by FiveBrossStopMosYT from freesound.org
- Max Capacity Warning by Breviceps from freesound.org
- Death Explosion by Rust LTD
- Scan by Eschwabe3 from freesound.org
- Tower Defense Theme by NoSoapRadio.US
How much do you like this game? Found it fun to play? Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, I'd really appreciate it. And if you want to support me to continue making games, consider paying something for this game, any value will help immensely! Thank you.
If you want to know more about me and Busy Weasel Games, consider following me on social media: